Matheson Museum Library, Records and Archives

Project Description

This building was initially the Gainesville Tabernacle Choir built-in 1933. Complete demolition of the interior and structural piers were installed to stabilize the foundations. All windows and doors were rebuilt to historical specifications. A state of the art fire suppression system was installed to protect all documents stored inside. Won the City Beautification Award for 2016.

  • Build Date: 2016
  • Square Feet: 3260