This historic building was originally built in 1927, with a later addition added in 1932. After being left mostly abandoned and vacant for over forty years, Joyner Construction, Inc. began a massive renovation on the building, with a demolition, structural, and buildout phase included in the project. Joyner Construction, Inc. maintained the building’s historical attributes while bringing it up to current code. This building received an award after construction for adaptive reuse by the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Build Date: 2012
- Square Feet: 8,500